Request a Reservation at Pioneer Acadian Village RV Park and Campground
Phone: 337.332.GORV, Office Hours are Monday Through Saturday - 9 AM to 6 PM
Map to Breaux Bridge, Louisiana RV Park - Near Lafayette
Good Sam Discount, AAA Discount, AARP Discount, Military Discount, Senior Citizen Discount
Please look through our current rules and regulations by downloading or printing them - Click on the big green button above!
- Just minutes from Grocery stores, Great Restaurants, Multiple Churches, Downtown, and just a very short drive away you can feast on cajun fare at Poche's, Crawfish Town, Pat's, Cafe Des Amis, Pont Breaux's and MANY more!
- Minutes from Lafayette's Festival Grounds and Mardi Gras Celebrations, and our world famous Crawfish Festival is just down the street from the campground ! (Tip: Reserve Your spots VERY early for the Crawfish Festival)
- Minutes from The Atchafalaya Basin and Lake Martin where swamp tours run year round. McGee's Landing offers guided tours of the Atchafalaya Basin, and you can rent canoes just down the street in Downtown Breaux Bridge at Bayou Teche Experience
- Many establishments in the area feature live music and dancing: Cafe Des Amis, Pont Breaux's, Whiskey River Dancehall, La Poussiere, and Pat's Atchafalaya Club - just to name a few!
- Central Location: Atchafalaya Basin (3 miles), Lafayette (6 miles), St. Martinville (13 miles), New Iberia (22 miles), Lake Fausse Point State Park (29 miles), Baton Rouge (50 miles), Cypremort Point (passes to Gulf of Mexico - 59 miles), Lake Charles (82 miles), New Orleans (118 miles)
Our campground is Situated on 20 acres of Louisiana Countryside, and just off Interstate 10 in Historic Breaux Bridge.
R.V. Park Rates
- $30.00 nightly, $145.00 weekly and $475.00 monthly
(sales tax not included)
- Master Card, Discover, Visa & Cash accepted
Camp Sites and Grounds
- Cabin : Fully furnished, sleeps 6
- Wooded atmosphere with shaded and sunny sites
- Spacious RV sites
- Full Hookups, 30 & 50 amp / Water / Sewer / Electricity
- Picnic tables throughout the Campground
- Fire Rings
- Primitive camping on Bayou Teche
- Bagged Ice
- Mail service available
- Nature trails
- Pecan and fruit trees when in season.
- Propane available 5 minutes away.
- Minutes from Wal-Mart, shopping, fuel, and cajun restaurants.
- Staff on grounds 24 hours, year-round
Camp Site Bathhouse
- Clean and spacious bath house with central air and heat, opened 24 hours
- Large womens and mens showers
- Coin operated Laundry room with central air & heat, opened 24 hours
- Large Folding Table
- Television with Direct TV
- Internet Access - Free Wifi !
- Book exchange available
- Fenced in Area for Dogs to safely play